Oakland, CA USA – Fulltime Position
As a Test Engineer, you will work cross-functionally to develop test plans, carry out procedures, analyze data, and present results and conclusions. Working within our Quality Management System, you will be responsible for determining the best process to ensure test integrity, meet deadlines, balance risk, and communicate effectively. You will be a liaison between internal teams such as Hardware, Software, Operations, and with external customers and suppliers.
- Hands-on work with hardware, electrical, and software to execute test plans, analyze data, submit reports and work with other teams on how to improve test systems.
- Create test procedures to verify and validate both hardware and software logic.
- Lead and support engineering test activities by applying engineering practices, principles, and various analysis tools to achieve performance targets.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent.
- Technical background in electronic engineering, or comparable technician training.
- 2+ years of hardware test engineering experience, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to drive testing through development, execution, analysis, corrective actions, and final reports.
- Electrical Engineering (EE) experience or experience interfacing directly with EE teams highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills – clear and concise communicator.
- Logical, data driven, thinker who is detail focused and driven to do the right thing.
Benefits of Working at XIA
XIA offers a competitive salary with the rest of the Bay area. We know that good help doesn’t come cheap.
We’ve found that our workers are happier when they’re healthy. We’re proud to offer health care coverage.
XIA believes in rewarding the workers that make us who we are. We pass a portion of our profits to our employees.
Employees can participate in our equity ownership program. Let your voice be heard with company policy.
We don’t worry too much about the whole 9-5 routine. Life happens, we’re happy to help you work around it.
We offer 5 holidays a year, plus flexible paid time off. You get to choose the holidays you take off.