Oakland, CA USA – Fulltime Position
As a member of the team, you’ll work closely with engineers, scientists, customers, and our business organization to facilitate both short-term tactical work and longer-term strategic product initiatives. This critical role will have many varied duties, from internal coordination to customer requirements gathering to long term program management. Expect to initially spend 60-70% of your time driving projects tactically, and 30-40% for longer-term strategic program management.
- Managing projects for technical and economic success.
- Interfacing between customers, engineering teams, and project partners.
- Planning and tracking project progress.
- Preparation of project reports, and reporting to management.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent.
- Technical background in electronic engineering, or comparable technician training.
- Several years of professional experience in project/product management.
- Electrical Engineering (EE) experience or experience interfacing directly with EE teams highly desirable.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts, and dive into a problem with a solutions-oriented, outcome-focused mindset.
Benefits of Working at XIA
XIA offers a competitive salary with the rest of the Bay area. We know that good help doesn’t come cheap.
We’ve found that our workers are happier when they’re healthy. We’re proud to offer health care coverage.
XIA believes in rewarding the workers that make us who we are. We pass a portion of our profits to our employees.
Employees can participate in our equity ownership program. Let your voice be heard with company policy.
We don’t worry too much about the whole 9-5 routine. Life happens, we’re happy to help you work around it.
We offer 5 holidays a year, plus flexible paid time off. You get to choose the holidays you take off.