The MicroComU may be used as part of a development kit to aid customers doing custom designs by providing an example of how to interface to the MicroDXP. Alternatively, the MicroComU may also be used as a companion board, where customers would simply order a MicroComU for every MicroDXP.
- Provides a standard USB port connection to the microDXP
- Generates and routes all necessary DC supply voltages from a single +5V input (via either USB or input power connector)
- Includes LED indicators (Error, I/O, RunActive, etc.)
- Provides access to the I2C bus
- Provides access to the microDXP/DGF GATE input
- Provides access to the auxiliary digital I/O lines